Hudson Valley, NY Here We Come
HUDSON VALLEY, NY – JULY 30, 2016
The Insane Inflatable 5K is coming to your neck of the woods! Get ready to experience the most fun, wild and insane obstacle run in the world. Get “pumped up” for a course filled with the world’s largest and most extreme inflatable obstacles ever created. Here’s your chance to be a kid at heart, and insane by choice!
FRIDAY PACKET PICK UP (optional)
- Save time on Saturday by picking up your race bib and wave wristband on Friday, July 29th. Stop by any time between 3pm – 6pm.
- Minors are not required to show ID in order to pick up their packet. The adult picking up for them will be asked to verify the participants full name and birthday.
- You may pick up a packet for team members, friends or family – however they need to sign their waiver online prior to packet pickup and you will need a picture of the participant’s ID. This can be a photocopy, emailed scan or text. Packets will not be given without presenting this documentation first. NO EXCEPTIONS
- There will not be participant shirts at packet pickup.
The location for Friday’s packet pickup is:
|PRICE||PRICE EXPIRES (11:59pm EST)|
|$75||Event Day Only|
|$100||ALL ACCESS PASS (Sign up for any wave time, even if it is full.)|
SPECTATORS ARE FREE – SO BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
RACE DAY INFORMATION
Team registration is available and encouraged — get your friends, co-workers, gym buds and more to join you at this year’s most insane obstacle run! The largest team will be immortalized on our Facebook page and we encourage you to get insane with your team costumes. Team Captains get some really cool incentives!
ALL ACCESS PASS
Go Big or Go Home! The Insane Inflatable 5K offers individuals the chance to register for the “All Access Pass,” giving them the ability to run in any wave time, even if that wave is sold out. The All Access Pass comes with a special wristband color (handed out at packet pickup), which allows you to enter the starting line corral for any wave time you choose. In addition, it also gives you a $20 merchandise credit to get some sweet swag at our on-site merchandise tent.
Most of our events sell out and often times people do not get to run in the waves their friends are running in. The All Access Pass gets you into the wave with your friends even if it’s sold out. For all you procrastinators out there – you’re welcome!
EVENT DAY INSTRUCTIONS
Get the scoop on everything INSANE. Where should I park? When should I arrive? What should I bring? Is there bag check?
Here are a few key points:
- All participant parking will be in dedicated lots around the area. Please follow event parking signs. Parking fees may apply depending on the event venue.
- Arrive one hour prior to your wave time to ensure you have enough time to: park, check in at the Registration Tent, get your bib and wave time wristband, check your bag at our complimentary Bag Check Tent and head to the Start Line.
- Please note that you will be given a colored wristband that corresponds with your specific wave time. Wristbands must be worn and the correct color will only be allowed in the starting line corral. All others will be turned away. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Credit card purchases will be possible for merchandise, food and beverage at the event.
- Bring your Driver’s License/State ID. You will not be allowed to pick up your bib and wave time wristband without it.
- For a $5 military discount, please use the code: USA5 when checking out. If you register with a military discount, please bring your military ID when checking in on event day (or pre-event packet pick up when available).
- Please wear appropriate clothing/footwear to get you through the race. Shoes are ok to be worn on all of the inflatables.
- You may bring a lawn chair or blanket. You may not bring weapons, drugs, coolers or outside alcohol. You may bring your own water (including on the course).
All of our venues offer a different and unique running experience. For the most part, we run off-pavement and on grass as much as possible. Certain venues have more grass than others, but we promise to make our course all about the inflatables!
- Approximate 5K (3.1 miles)
- 1-2 water stops depending on the weather (feel free to bring your own water on course with you)
- Start and Finish lines are located next to each other in the Insane Midway
Want to go behind the scenes at the Insane Inflatable 5K? Here’s a chance to support our efforts to create a fantastic event! We are looking for energetic individuals and organizations to provide great customer service to our participants and spectators. All volunteers will receive:
- Customized Insane Volunteer Crew t-shirt.
- Lunch and snacks to keep you energized.
- Access to the Insane Midway full of games, music and food.
- More fun than anyone should have volunteering!
By participating in the Insane Inflatable 5K you can help raise money for the MidHudson Regional Hospital, a member of the Westchester Medical Center Health Network. Help by creating a team, fundraise and support the community efforts of the MidHudson Regional Hospital.
MidHudson Regional Hospital operates the area’s most experienced Level II trauma center as well as one of the nation’s Top 100 home care agencies, and is home to the Redl Center for Cancer Care and Center for Robotic Surgery. Your support helps bring world-class medical professionals, leading-edge technology, and vital treatment services directly to the local community.
To help fundraise and support your local community click HERE.
Didn’t have a chance to read and sign the participant waiver during the registration process? Below is a link to download it:
Download the Participant Waiver HERE.